Sunday, August 3, 2008

Amanda's suggestion for fun redone

I didn't get her attachment done correctly last week so I have reissued it.
Please do enter some of your choice memories. I look forward to seeing what you write. By the way, check Syndea's blog, what a complement to me from her. I am in awe of her thoughts still.

I've had several friends post this tag on their blogs so I thought... I want IN! Here are the rules:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I've done this on a couple of my friends blogs and it is fun to see every one's memories! Please, take the time to comment and write a memory of us!

1 comment:

Aaron & Jill said...

There is no way I can possibly fully and adequately express my eternal gratitude and love to Janet and her kids (who I also call my brothers and sisters) in this lifetime. As most of you know, Janet took me in when nobody else really could. After my mother died, I lived with my (natural) brothers and sisters on and off for a couple years (for which I am also unbelievably thankful), but it was not fair to them to expect them to raise this "little brat" at such young ages themselves when trying to start their own families and raise their own young children. With six children of her own, Janet took me in. There is no way I could have survived and become the man, husband, father, uncle, brother, son, etc. I am today and have a chance of still achieving the potential Heavenly Father has in store for me without her love in my life. Admittedly (as I have expressed to many), I sometimes feel guilty for all the attention I feel like I get from Janet. I'll bet she makes all her family (kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc.) feel the same way, but it does not diminish my feeling of inadequacy. I suppose the only thing I can possibly do in this life to thank and repay her for her love is to try to emulate her example with all those around me. Thank you, Janet, for all you do. Please know that whatever I do (from raising my own children, to how I treat others, to how I am woefully unable to repay you for all you have done for me), my love and appreciation are undying.